Managing Your Schedule
Managing your time and meetings effectively in our engagement hub is crucial for making the most of your networking opportunities. Here are some tips on how to change your time zone, edit your availability, and check the location and time of your meetings:
Read this guide in
- How to Change Your Time Zone:
- Go to My Schedule / My Connections
- Click on the Time Zone option. Choose your country and the time zone provided, and once you make the change, the platform's timing will follow your time zone.
- How to Edit Your Time Availability:
- Go to My Schedule and then Time Availability.
- You can set your available and unavailable time slots by clicking on the cross or tick marks.
- The green marks indicate that the time is scheduled for a meeting
- The yellow marks indicate that the time is available
- The grey marks indicate that the time is not available.
- Be sure to indicate your available meeting slots and confirm your schedule before exploring the platform. This will ensure that all your meetings are scheduled within your available time frame.
- Click the CONFIRM button to save your time availability.
- How to Check the Location and Time of Your Meetings:
- Click on My Schedule to view your confirmed and pending meetings. This will show you all your confirmed meetings, their location, time, and date (pending meetings occur when one or both parties have unconfirmed availability)
- We will send you a final schedule of all your confirmed meetings about three days before the event date, which you can easily import into your preferred calendar.
By following these tips, you can effectively manage your schedule in our engagement hub and maximize your networking opportunities at the event.