Edit Company Profile as Employer
As an employer, having an updated and engaging company profile is crucial for attracting top talent and showcasing your organization's unique identity.
Read this guide in
How to edit your company profile as an employer?
To change your profile details, click on the top right-hand corner, then click My Company
Updating your company information (company banner, logo, description, website, and company video)
1. Banner: recommended size: 1200px x 150px, max. image/photo file size: 1 MB and image formats: PNG or JPEG
2. Company Logo: recommended size: 250px x 250px, max. image/photo file size: 1 MB and image formats: PNG or JPEG
3. Company name and description - Company description is limited to 1000 characters.
4. HTML Iframe embed content: Insert the HTML IFrame embed code
4.1 Video on Youtube, go to share > embed > copy the code and paste it
4.2 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AYtp9xabAis" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
4.3 Slideshow presentation on SlideShare, go to share > copy the embed code and paste it.
5. Company website and social media accounts if any.
6. You can also add a company profile in PDF format